- All Products
- Teenshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold (6,649)
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Shepherd Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Heres another fact. Angry, unmotivated, and disinterested teens, whether Christian or not, are made in the image of God. This means that beneath their corrupted desires and actions the image of God remains. Thats the key to solving their problem.
Far from dismissing or sugar-coating sin, this approach opens wide the door to evangelizing the unsaved teen and to helping the Christian teen grow in holiness and wisdom. This book will teach you how to build a bridge to young adults on the basis of the ways in which their desires and actions reflect the image of God and the blessing of common grace.
But Christian parents can be encouraged to know that the Designer has shown us in Scripture how to talk effectively to anyone made in his own imageeven teens whose sin breaks out in anger, bitterness, complacency, rebellion, defiance, or disinterest...We all want to help these young people recognize their self-destructive ways, learn new and effective methods of dealing with life, and ultimately come into a deep and life-changing relationship with Christ. Thats the goal of this book.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Complete Guide to Christian Denominations, The: Understanding the History, Beliefs, and Differences - eBookRon Rhodes3.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 ReviewsSave 35%
The Healing Code: 6 Minutes to Heal the Source of Your Health, Success, or Relationship Issue - eBookAlex Loyd Ph.D., Ben Johnson M.D.4 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 12%
Taking Out Your Emotional Trash: Face Your Feelings and Build Healthy Relationships - eBookGeorgia Shaffer4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 31%
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens
- Family >> Parenting >> Adolescence
- Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Family >> Parenting >> Teens
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Adolescence
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Teens
- eBooks >> Teens
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search