- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Shepherd Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Heres another fact. Angry, unmotivated, and disinterested teens, whether Christian or not, are made in the image of God. This means that beneath their corrupted desires and actions the image of God remains. Thats the key to solving their problem.
Far from dismissing or sugar-coating sin, this approach opens wide the door to evangelizing the unsaved teen and to helping the Christian teen grow in holiness and wisdom. This book will teach you how to build a bridge to young adults on the basis of the ways in which their desires and actions reflect the image of God and the blessing of common grace.
But Christian parents can be encouraged to know that the Designer has shown us in Scripture how to talk effectively to anyone made in his own imageeven teens whose sin breaks out in anger, bitterness, complacency, rebellion, defiance, or disinterest...We all want to help these young people recognize their self-destructive ways, learn new and effective methods of dealing with life, and ultimately come into a deep and life-changing relationship with Christ. Thats the goal of this book.
SnoopyAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 20, 2013SnoopyAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Lots of wisdom in this book. Practical implementation strategies
villetteRNAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5worth readingOctober 2, 2012villetteRNAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4Some helpful insights in dealing with teens, and peers.
Dave Simonson5 Stars Out Of 5March 5, 2009Dave SimonsonThis is the best counseling or Christian help book for parents I have read. Rick Horne gives an easy-to-follow guideline to help parents get to the root problems troubling their teens, using a God-centered approach, ultimately guiding them to salvation, if they are unsaved.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Face to Face: Praying the Scriptures for Spiritual Growth - eBookKenneth BoaZondervan / 2011 / ePub$5.02 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$5.99Save 16% ($0.97)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW16390EB
Taking Out Your Emotional Trash: Face Your Feelings and Build Healthy Relationships - eBookGeorgia ShafferHarvest House Publishers / 2010 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13358EB
With God, All Things Are Possible Journal, PinkChristian Art Gifts / 2013 / Gift$8.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 10% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW3108076
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search