- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Shepherd Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Heres another fact. Angry, unmotivated, and disinterested teens, whether Christian or not, are made in the image of God. This means that beneath their corrupted desires and actions the image of God remains. Thats the key to solving their problem.
Far from dismissing or sugar-coating sin, this approach opens wide the door to evangelizing the unsaved teen and to helping the Christian teen grow in holiness and wisdom. This book will teach you how to build a bridge to young adults on the basis of the ways in which their desires and actions reflect the image of God and the blessing of common grace.
But Christian parents can be encouraged to know that the Designer has shown us in Scripture how to talk effectively to anyone made in his own imageeven teens whose sin breaks out in anger, bitterness, complacency, rebellion, defiance, or disinterest...We all want to help these young people recognize their self-destructive ways, learn new and effective methods of dealing with life, and ultimately come into a deep and life-changing relationship with Christ. Thats the goal of this book.
SnoopyAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 20, 2013SnoopyAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5
Lots of wisdom in this book. Practical implementation strategies
villetteRNAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5worth readingOctober 2, 2012villetteRNAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4
Some helpful insights in dealing with teens, and peers.
Dave Simonson5 Stars Out Of 5March 5, 2009Dave Simonson
This is the best counseling or Christian help book for parents I have read. Rick Horne gives an easy-to-follow guideline to help parents get to the root problems troubling their teens, using a God-centered approach, ultimately guiding them to salvation, if they are unsaved.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Taking Out Your Emotional Trash: Face Your Feelings and Build Healthy Relationships - eBookGeorgia ShafferHarvest House Publishers / 2010 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13358EB
Read and Share Bedtime Bible and Devotional - eBookGwen EllisThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$12.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26276EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search