- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Choose Your Attitude, Change Your Life ...in 30 DaysDeborah Smith PeguesHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:
$10.99Save 27% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW958271
Bait of Satan: Living Free From the Deadly Trap of Offense, WorkbookJohn BevereMessenger International / 2008 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW317636
When You've Been Wronged: Moving from Bitterness to ForgivenessErwin W. LutzerMoody Publishers / 2006 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW88978
When You've Been Wronged: Moving From Bitterness to Forgiveness - eBookErwin W. LutzerMoody Publishers / 2007 / ePub$9.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
$11.99Save 23% ($2.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10776EB
Choosing Forgiveness: Your Journey to Freedom - eBookNancy Leigh DeMossMoody Publishers / 2008 / ePub$9.59 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$11.99Save 20% ($2.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10211EB
The Attitude of Gratitude: Developing a Thankful HeartNancy Leigh DeMossRevive Our Hearts / 2000 / Trade Paperback$4.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$4.95Save 9% ($0.46)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW0110032
Don't Let Anger Take Control!
- When I am displeased with someone I shut down any communication and withdraw.
- I get very tense inside as I tackle a demanding task.
- I feel frustrated when i see someone else having fewer struggles than I.
- There are times when my discouragement just makes me want to call it quits.
- I can be quite aggressive in my business pursuits or even when just playing a game.
- Identify the best ways to handle anger
- Understand how pride, fear, loneliness, and inferiority feed your anger
- Uncover and eliminate the myths that perpetuate anger-"Letting go of my anger means I am conceding defeat" or "No one understand my unique problems."
- Identify learned patterns or relating, thinking, and behaving in your life that influence your anger.
Bill5 Stars Out Of 5The Anger WorkbookOctober 3, 2014BillUsing the Anger workbook to mentor a friend with
anger issues. Very comprehensive, penetrating
questions, super thought-provoking, and right-on
savvyshoppingmommaIndianaAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome WorkbookOctober 11, 2012savvyshoppingmommaIndianaAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5"The Anger Workbook" by Les Carter and Frank Minirth is an interactive workbook aimed at helping us recognize and manage anger. This book is really neat, as it has so many interactive features to help you understand how anger affects your own life - questions with space to write out your own answer really helps identify anger in your life, even if you don't think it affects you. This workbook is broken up into four sections: Identifying Your Anger; Anger Thrives on Unmet Needs; How Other Emotions Can Create Anger; and Applying New Insights About Anger Reduction. The book offers a lot of valuable insights and principles to help understand and reduce anger in anyone's life. Even if you don't consider yourself to be an angry person, I think you could still benefit from the valuable tidbits in this workbook.