- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
- Blank Note-Taking Pages
- Think About It pages with questions about the story portion of the lessons
- Hide it in My Heart Pages where you can write out your favorite translation of the Bible verse on the page to help you memorize it.
- Make a Note of It Pages-a page for each "Make a Note of It" box in the textbook; here you can record your answers as you consider how the lesson applies to your life.
- Word Puzzles, including crosswords and word search puzzles.
- Mini-Books to help you record important ideas in a visual way
- My Prayer pages to write or draw your own prayers
- Praise Report pages to record how God is answering your prayers
- I Spy! Pages let you record about where you've seen God
- Living Out Loud pages can be used to record what you've done to minister to others
- Do You Remember? Pages provide you with a review of the most important points of each lesson.
- Find out More pages provide lists of activities, Bible stories, books, hymns, songs, websites, and other resources that will help you dig deeper.
|Format: Spiral Bound|
Vendor: Apologia Educational Ministries
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: What We Believe
Other Customers Also Purchased
3bsMomVisalia, CAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5My Highest RecommendationMay 14, 20133bsMomVisalia, CAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is by far my favorite curriculum this year! Used with 5 children from ages 7 -13 they all engaged, grew in their compassion and understanding of others and their confidence in who they are in Christ. Every Tween needs the wisdom and straight forward teaching that comes in this book - what do I set my mind on? What do I do with my emotions? Why do others believe differently than me? And, what does God think of me? I give it my highest recommendation!
Find Related Products
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Curriculum >> Apologia
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Resources
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Worldview & Apologetics >> Apologia Worldview
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Worldview & Apologetics >> Curriculum
- Start A New Search
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.