Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Little ones learn they have much to thank God for when spring arrivesbunnies, flowers, and Easter eggs are fun, but the best of all is Jesus!
Preschoolers cant help but notice all the new wonders of springtime, and An Easter Prayer emphasizes that God is the One to thank! Sweet rhymes and adorable art are perfect for young listeners, who will ask to read this colorful, die-cut board book even when spring is long past.
Families will want to collect all the titles in the Time to Pray series, including A Pumpkin Prayer and An "I Love You" Prayer.
Common Core Standards:
- R.CCR.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text;
- R.CCR.2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- R.CCR.3 Analyze how and why individuals, events, and ideas develop and interact over the course of a text;
- R.CCR.7 Integrate and evaluate content presented in diverse media and formats, including visually and quantitatively, as well as in words;
- R.CCR.8 Delineate and evaluate the argument and specific claims in a text, including the validity of the reasoning as well as the relevance and sufficiency of the evidence;
- R.CCR.9 Analyze how two or more texts address similar themes or topics in order to build knowledge or to compare the approaches the authors take;
- SL.CCR.1 Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others' ideas and expressing their own clearly and jpersuasively;
- SL.CCR.2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally;
- SL.CCR.3 Evaluate a speaker's point of view, reasoning, and use of evidence and rhetoric;
- SL.CCR.6 Adapt speech to a variety of contexts and communicative tasks, demonstrating command of formal English when indicated or appropriate
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Seasonal
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- eBooks >> Children >> Seasonal
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search