An Amish Garden - unabridged audiobook on CD
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- Mega Fall Sale
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
- A Place of Healing - Vannetta Chapman Emma discovers a run-away teen in her barn, and the bishop asks her to provide a haven for a woman and her two children. Then her mother-in-law reveals a secret about her garden. Will Emma choose loneliness or learn to accept God's gifts?
- Flowers for Rachael - Kathleen Fuller Rachael's garden is beautiful, but she is lonely. Gideon is in love with Rachael, but when Rachael finds her garden in shambles after a crisis, she rejects his help. Will she realize she doesn't have to do everything on her own?
- Seeds of Love - Tricia Goyer When a corporation shows interest in buying Sadie's heirloom seeds, she panics. They are all she has left of her Dat and Mem. Eli believes he can help Sadie, but a misunderstanding leaves her heartbroken. Will she trust him again, and will the seeds of a new relationship take root?
- Planting a Future - Beth Wiseman Rosemary is doing her best to run her family's household. She excels at all her tasks except one: gardening. Saul has been interested in her for years, but Rosemary has turned him down repeatedly. Saul begins helping with her family's garden, but someone is sabotaging his efforts-and keeping a secret that could change their lives.
Unabridged audio CD; approximately 10.75 hours; 9 CDs; performed by Rebecca Gallagher.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Oasis Audio
Publication Date: 2014
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
#2: The Haven Unabridged Audiobook on CD - Value Priced EditionSuzanne Woods FisherBrilliance Audio / 2013 / Compact disc$6.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 30% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW887767
#3: The Lesson: A Novel Unabridged Audiobook on CDSuzanne Woods FisherBrilliance Audio on CD Unabridged / 2013 / Compact disc$9.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW532960
#3: The Bishop's Daughter Unabridged Audiobook on CDWanda E. BrunstetterOasis Audio / 2010 / Compact disc$19.99 Retail:
$27.99Save 29% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW598247
Rooted in Love by Beth Wiseman: Rosemary Lantz is doing her best to run her familys household. She excels at all her tasks except one: gardening. Saul Petersheim has pursued her for years, but Rosemary keeps turning him down. What Saul doesnt know is that she has a good reason, but it's something no one can know especially him.
Flowers for Rachael by Kathleen Fuller: Rachael Bontragers flower garden is beautiful, but shes lonely. Gideon Beiler fell in love with her almost at first sight. One day Rachael finds her garden in shambles, but she wont accept Gideons offers of help. She must learn that she doesnt have to do everything on her own God is in control.
Seeds of Love by Tricia Goyer: Sadie Chupp finds her greatest joy in the greenhouses of her Montana community. A company is interested in buying her heirloom seeds, but they are the only things she has left from her deceased parents. Eli Plank is a traveling bachelor who believes he can help Sadie, but a misunderstanding leavers her heartbroken. Will she trust him again and let the seeds of a new relationship take root?
Where Healing Blooms by Vannetta Chapman: When widow Emma Hochstetter discovers a runaway teenager in her barn, and the bishop asks her to provide a haven for a local woman and her two children, she finds her quiet life interrupted. Then her mother-in-law reveals one of her gardens hidden secrets something very unexpected.
Kathleen Fuller is the author of several best-selling novels, including A Man of His Word and Treasuring Emma, as well as a middle-grade Amish series, The Mysteries of Middlefield.
USA Today best-selling author Tricia Goyer is the author of 35 books, including the three-book Seven Brides for Seven Bachelors series. She has written over 500 articles for national publications and blogs for high traffic sites like TheBetterMom.com and MomLifeToday.com. Tricia and her husband John live in Little Rock, Arkansas where John works for FamilyLife. They have six children.
Vannetta Chapman is author of the best-selling novel A Simple Amish Christmas. She has published over one hundred articles in Christian family magazines, receiving over two dozen awards from Romance Writers of America chapter groups. She discovered her love for the Amish while researching her grandfather's birthplace of Albion, Pennsylvania.
Tessi5 Stars Out Of 5An Amish GardenFebruary 18, 2015TessiQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Delightful Stories, well written and read. My mother was a Master Gardner, and I couldn't help be think she would have approved. I ordered this for my 91 year old father that lives with me, which has a large audiobook collection. Sometimes, they never make it into his library due to quality or storyline, and sometimes readers. An Amish Garden got it's library card! As usual, I have been satisfied with my CBD order. I can always count on them for quality.