Amplified Topical Reference Bible Tan/Burgundy Italian DuoTone Imitation Leather
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Biblia Textual
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- RVR-Reina Valera
- MEV-Modern English Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Amplified Topical Reference Bibleis a great new addition to the Amplified family. Combining an expansive, 700-plus entry topical index with the Amplified translation, readers now have a powerful study resource and a helpful, general-use Bible. From Aaron to Zophar, the Amplified Topical Reference Bible helps readers gain both practical and theological insights into important biblical topics.Features:
- Uses a unique system of punctuations, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original Bible languages
- 181-page, 700-plus entry topical index
- Footnotes provide concise historical, archaeological, and devotional insights, plus hundreds of references to select sources and authors
- Book introductions tell you about the book's author, background, purpose, and theme
- Bibliography gives you a handy list of the sources cited in the text
- Glossary helps you find the most frequent amplifications in the text
- Presentation page
- Two-column format
- 9 point text
- Black letter text
- 5 3/4" x 8 3/4" x 1 5/8"
- Tan/Burgundy Italian Duo-Tone™ Imitation Leather
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 1920
Publication Date: 2006
Dimensions: 8.75 X 5.75 X 1.75 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Size: 8 Point
Text Color: Black Letter
Amplified Bible, Italian Duo-Tone, Dark Orchid/Deep PlumZondervan / 2011 / Imitation Leather$39.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$59.99Save 33% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW439165
Amplified Bible, Large Print, Italian Duo-Tone, Camel/BurgundyZondervan / 2013 / Imitation Leather$49.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 142 Reviews
$74.99Save 33% ($25.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW410270
The Amplified® Topical Reference Bible not only helps you explore a host of biblical topics in depth, but it also gives you a more precise understanding of the language and meaning of the entire Bible.
The Amplified Bible is a unique translation designed to convey the full meaning of the original Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic words and phrases behind the English Bible. Once youve used it, youll agree that it stands apart both in its singular system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms and in its ability to help you fully grasp what the Bible communicates.
Add to that an expansive topical index and youve got an ideal study resource. From Aaron to Zophar, the Amplified Topical Reference Bible helps you gain both practical and theological insights into important biblical topics. And it makes study simple and rewarding.
• Uses a unique system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original biblical languages
• 181-page, over 700-entry topical index guides you with Scripture references and outlines to help you conduct organized studies on hundreds of important subjects
• Book introductions tell you about the books author, background, purpose, and theme
• Footnotes provide concise historical, archaeological, and devotional insights, plus hundreds of references to select sources and authors
• Bibliography gives you a handy list of the sources cited in the text
• Glossary helps you find the most frequent amplifications in the text
• 8 pages of full-color maps
• Double-column format
• Ribbon marker
DeeDee5 Stars Out Of 5Amplified Topical Reference Bible Bonded BlackMarch 14, 2015DeeDeeQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5If you love the Amplified version, and you want a Bible you can actually study instead of just read, that has a very full concordance and a wonderful topical index, and maps....then this is your Bible. BUY IT!! This is my 2nd one (the first one just plain wore out from use), and I absolutely love it. You won't be sorry, believe me!
tiph5 Stars Out Of 5ExcellentNovember 22, 2014tiphThis has become my favourite translation. It captures the heart and remains faithful to the original text.
julie5 Stars Out Of 5Amplified Topical References BibleNovember 10, 2014julieBeautiful Bible. love the reference Bible as I am a new Christian and really wanted to get to know the Bible and God. love the leather binding and the personalization of my name turned out beautifully.
Thank You so much!
silvergirlAlabamaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5expands understanding of scriptureOctober 4, 2013silvergirlAlabamaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an excellent Bible. I read and refernce bible verses as a companion to life application study. word meanings are expanded and clarified, and relevant bible verses are included with verses in support of subject of study. Very good source for deeper understanding of scripture.
VernAlberta, CanadaAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5I like the addition of Topical Index.February 10, 2012VernAlberta, CanadaAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have used the Amplified for years now. The additional features available on some of the new editions is great. I do wish they would expand the concordance on the regular issues. This bible is a great value.
Q: Is the Amplified topial reference bible #WW925030 in Smyth sewn binding? Thank you
This Bible has a glued binding.
Q: The Ampliphied Topical Reference Bible Would this be similar to the Thompson Chain Reference Bible?Why did I have to set up an account just to ask a question???
No, this does not contain chain-references.
To utilize the âProduct Q&Aâ on our website it is necessary to have an account. However, you do not need one to contact us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN or email@example.com with your product questions.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Let It Go: How to Stop Running the Show and Start Walking in FaithKaren EhmanZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$14.99Save 23% ($3.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW333920
Crash the Chatterbox: Hearing God's Voice Above All OthersSteven FurtickMultnomah Books / 2014 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW424563