- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
America is in the throes of a cultural war-one that threatens us from within and without. So-called "progressive" individuals and organizations are falsely using the words of our founding fathers to achieve the antithesis of their design for our nation. The first Americans sought freedom of religion; today we face freedom from religion. The framers of the constitution sought liberty; modern interpretations promote licentiousness. The early settlers believed in absolute morality; today's liberals advocate relative morality.
What if America Were a Christian Nation Again? offers encouragement about God's providential hand on our nation-and hope that it's not too late to save. The authors provide a specific blueprint to preserve and restore our country to its original intent. In three sections (Where We Came From, Where We Are, Where Are We Going), they offer concrete examples from history, in-depth analysis of current conditions, and strategies for developing "a new birth of freedom."
Anthony Shuler5 Stars Out Of 5February 22, 2010Anthony ShulerI was very surprised with how good a book this was. When it came to political issues and political history D. James Kennedy was unmatched.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Culture
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- eBooks >> Theology >> Culture
- Start A New Search