- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Howard Books
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Leadership Style of Jesus, The: How to Make a Lasting Impact - eBookMichael YoussefHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / ePub$4.79 Retail:
$12.99Save 63% ($8.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW43343EB
MEGA Sports Camp Get Ready Iron-OnsMy Healthy Church / 2015 / Other$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW020723
In Can America Survive? Hagee asserts that the seeds for tragedy are once again being sown, evidenced by the disturbing economic, geopolitical, and religious trends that now threaten to dismantle the very nation itself. “Think it can’t happen?” Hagee asks in a theme repeated throughout the book. “Think again.” Indeed, Hagee presents alarming examples of recent events, current research, scientific evidence, and biblical prophecy that are gathering to create a “perfect storm” that could bring down the “unsinkable” United States of America including:
- The U.S.’s negligent handling of Israel, and history’s evidence of the danger to any nation that challenges Israel’s God-mandated right to exist
- The dangerous belittling of Iran’s nuclear threat by careless spy agencies—and the super-weapon that could stop the U.S. in its tracks instantly
- The chilling biblical prophecy that confirms Iran as one of six countries that will form an Islamic military force “as a cloud to cover the land”
- The real $2.5 trillion price tag of healthcare reform, the international currency shifts, and the national economic trends that are poised to bring about the death of the American dollar
- The criminalization of Christianity around the world;
John Hagee graduated from
Pastor John Hagee and his wife Diana Castro Hagee have been blessed with five children and twelve grandchildren.
barbAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5December 10, 2010barbAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book tells it like it is. Pastor Hagee is a great pastor. People should read this book.
boobearHampton VaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This book should be read by everyone.November 13, 2010boobearHampton VaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 51. I have nearly finished the book and will reread.
2. Highly Recommend.
nancykentuckyAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5fantastic infoNovember 12, 2010nancykentuckyAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5this was by far one of the best books on prophecy ive read i was so upset when i finished it but im glad there is a part 2. it is definately worth reading.
songbirdFort Chiswell, VaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Eye opening to see the scripture clearly explainedOctober 29, 2010songbirdFort Chiswell, VaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleThis book is John Hagee at his best. He explains scripture prophecy so clearly. Christians should be reading this and passing it on to their church family to allow everyone this insight of a man of God.
roseAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 19, 2010roseAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This end of times book puts a visual to revelations in our world of now.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events
- Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Current Issues
- Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Politics
- Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> World Events
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events
- Start A New Search