On the morning of June 17, 1775 Colonial Patriots await a battle in the heights above Boston Harbor. Approaching are the English Redcoats, the most feared fighting force in the world! Low on water and ammunition, the ragged band of farmers-turned-militiamen face a daunting task. Can they protect the freedom of a new nation? Would their faith and courage be enough?
In this epic and educational DocuDrama, Producer/Director Tony Malanowski brings The Battle of Bunker Hill
to life and launches Light a Candle Films’ groundbreaking series, America: Her People, Her Stories
, with a bang! Join the courageous defenders as you and your family take part in the first major conflict of the American Revolution, The Battle of Bunker Hill. Widescreen. Approx. 150 minutes.Special Features:
- Scene Selections
- Docudrama: The Battle of Bunker Hill - 60 minute narrative recreation with Historical Commentary
- Historical Perspective: 30 minute analysis of the Colonial Revolution in 11 segments
- On the Battlements at Dawn - Behind the Scenes Featurette with Producer/Director Tony Malanowski
- Production Overview with Star Michael Mack and Interviews with other Cast Members
- Great Presidential Moments: The Full Farewell Address by President Ronald Wilson Reagan from 1989
- Deleted Scene
- Still Gallery
DVD Playable in Bermuda, Canada, United States and U.S. territories. Please check if your equipment can play DVDs coded for this region. Learn more about DVDs and Videos
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.