- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 302
Vendor: Appalachian Mountain Club Books
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 8.97 X 6.38 X 0.81 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
This completely revised and updated handbook details the critical skills and concepts every professional or volunteer outdoors leader needs to know. Building on the basic foundations of leadership, case studies, and his own extensive leadership experience, Kosseff explores such topics as effective decision-making, group dynamics, risk management, self-awareness and evaluation, conservation, and more. Also included is a new chapter on techniques for leading and motivating kids and young adults.
Comprehensive, readable, and packed with practical advice and real-life experiences, AMC Guide to Outdoor Leadership, 2nd Edition is a must-read for anyone committed to becoming effective outdoors leader, whether a scout leader, camp leader, guide, educator, or adventurous parent.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Activities >> Retreat/Camp Resource
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Other
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Activities >> Retreat/Camp Resource
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Other
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search