- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Learn from the Hymns Bible Study
A study of the classic hymn and the transforming power of God s grace.
Amazing Grace is one of the most popular and well-known hymns of all time. Written by an old converted sea captain who truly appreciated the mercy God extended to
him, it helps us to value God s grace. Grace changes lives, empowering us to live beyond our fears and troubles.
Why is grace amazing? How is fear changed by grace? Does grace continue its work even after we have become Christians?
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Psalm 118:1 14; 2 Corinthians 12:7 10;
Ephesians 2:1 10
Identify the Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: We are saved by grace alone.
--Teaching point two: Grace both alleviates our fears and inspires fear.
--Teaching point three: God s grace gives us strength in times of trial.
Apply Your Findings
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Worship
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search