- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
* The difficult lives of the people in early Biblical times.
* God's miracle power and the strength of His people.
* How their faith in God grew through each struggle.
* The different facets of God, through the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
* Through the loving eyes of God, see how He works in us, around us, and through us to make
our lives better.
Also additional facts about such things as:
* Play times of the children
* Hairstyles and clothing
* Education and jobs
* Types of meals
* Wedding ceremonies
* Sporting events
* Life spans
* Musical instruments
* Inventors and inventions
* Business practices
* Burial rituals
* And so much more!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Start A New Search