- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Howard Books
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Award-winning singer CeCe Winans has a heart for God and a heart for you and your future. And in the pages of this book, she shares her heart and her vision for you as a daughter of the King of Kings.
Each day's devotional will help you grow more and more into the princess you were created to be. You'll find --
- a message from CeCe's heart to yours
- scriptures to guide you in your royal walk as a princess
- journaling questions to help you look into yourself and into God's Word
- an Always Sisters Sister Tip to help you be a sister to the princess beside you
It takes just twenty-one days to make a new habit. The twenty-one devotional messages in this book were designed to bring out the princess in you. They form a crown that you can wear again and again.
"I absolutely loved this book! CeCe presents truth and a no-compromise message in the language of today's youth and in a way that connects with the hearts of young women. Her passion for the next generation is evident as she offers sound wisdom and practical advice on how to be a champion in this life. " -- Nancy Alcorn, Founder and and president of Mercy Ministries; author of Mercy for Eating Disorders, Mercy Moves Mountains, and Echoes of Mercy
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Journals
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Teen Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Devotionals
- Teens >> Teen Devotionals
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Journals
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Teen Devotionals
- eBooks >> Teens >> Devotionals
- Start A New Search