- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
And that's where Almost Sex comes in.
In the tradition of Technical Virgin, this book speaks frankly to guys about the common misconceptions even Christian youths have about sexual loopholes that allow them to experience sexual activity without marriage. Michael DiMarco pulls no punches as he confronts guys with the choice between what the world calls acceptable and what God requires of his followers.
Organized in such a way that youth groups can study both Almost Sex and Technical Virgin at the same time, this new book helps young men cope with all aspects of sexuality, including the difference between flirting and foreplay, what girls want from guys, emotional virginity, friends with benefits, and much more.
Hayley DiMarco is chief creative officer and founder of Hungry Planet, where she writes, cowrites, or edits all of the company's content for teens and former teens. She has written or cowritten numerous bestselling and award winning books, including Dateable, Mean Girls, Sexy Girls, Technical Virgin, and B4UD8.
Michael and Hayley live in Nashville, Tennessee, with their daughter.
Other Customers Also Purchased
One with Christ: An Evangelical Theology of Salvation - eBookMarcus Peter JohnsonCrossway Books / 2013 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW44527EB
King James Version Debate, The: A Plea for Realism - eBookD.A. CarsonBaker Academic / 1978 / ePub$8.89 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$14.00Save 36% ($5.11)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW20356EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Sex
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Teaching Resources
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search