- All Products
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
And that's where Almost Sex comes in.
In the tradition of Technical Virgin, this book speaks frankly to guys about the common misconceptions even Christian youths have about sexual loopholes that allow them to experience sexual activity without marriage. Michael DiMarco pulls no punches as he confronts guys with the choice between what the world calls acceptable and what God requires of his followers.
Organized in such a way that youth groups can study both Almost Sex and Technical Virgin at the same time, this new book helps young men cope with all aspects of sexuality, including the difference between flirting and foreplay, what girls want from guys, emotional virginity, friends with benefits, and much more.
Hayley DiMarco is chief creative officer and founder of Hungry Planet, where she writes, cowrites, or edits all of the company's content for teens and former teens. She has written or cowritten numerous bestselling and award winning books, including Dateable, Mean Girls, Sexy Girls, Technical Virgin, and B4UD8.
Michael and Hayley live in Nashville, Tennessee, with their daughter.
Other Customers Also Purchased
What Every Man Wishes His Father Had Told Him - eBookByron Yawn5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 28%
Wisdom On ... Friends, Dating,& Relationships - eBookMark MatlockSave 16%
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not FoodLysa TerKeurst5 Stars Out Of 5 131 ReviewsSave 67%Video
What's Your Secret?: Freedom through Confession - eBookAaron Stern, Craig BorlaseSave 89%
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Sex
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Teaching Resources
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search