- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
ICR Item Number: BLOWA2
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2000
Availability: In Stock
It is generally assumed that evolution originated with Charles Darwin, the one-time-divinity-student-turned-naturalist atheist. That this assumption is false will shock and surprise many.
Considered to be a classic work, The Long War Against God by the late Dr. Henry Morris, long an opponent of Christian Compromise with evolution, presents in riveting detail the very old plan to undermine God's Word. Drawing from the text of the Greeks, Babylonians, and other ancient philosophers, Dr. Morris shows the path that has led to today's neo-Darwinists, and how evolution - the philosophy of death - is in itself dying.
Millions of Christians have seen their faith diminished and left fragile by aggressive arguments for evolution, but few know the true story of a belief system that seeks to ultimately eliminate God. Dr. Morris reveals within these pages this compelling story, and reiterates the power of scriptural truth.
- Discover why God couldn't have used the inefficient, cruel method of evolution to create
- Learn how the Sermon on the Mount illustrates how God has nothing to do with "survival of the fittest."
- Has science proven evolution? Where are all the transitional fossils? What about "vestigial" organs? Learn the answers to these questions and more.
Dr. Henry Morris, with his copious writings about the creation/evolution debate, has earned the title, "The Father of Modern Creationism." He is a respected scientist and has written a number of textbooks in his own field. He is the founder and new president emeritus of the Institute for Creation Research in California.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Who is Jesus . . . Really?: A Dialogue on God, Man, and Grace - eBookJosh McDowell, Dave Sterrett5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 25%
Scientists Who Believe: 21 Tell Their Own Stories - eBookDavid FisherSave 29%
Exploring The History of Medicine - PDF Download [Download]John Hudson TinerSave 30%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search