- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
ICR Item Number: BLOWA2
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2000
Availability: In Stock
It is generally assumed that evolution originated with Charles Darwin, the one-time-divinity-student-turned-naturalist atheist. That this assumption is false will shock and surprise many.
Considered to be a classic work, The Long War Against God by the late Dr. Henry Morris, long an opponent of Christian Compromise with evolution, presents in riveting detail the very old plan to undermine God's Word. Drawing from the text of the Greeks, Babylonians, and other ancient philosophers, Dr. Morris shows the path that has led to today's neo-Darwinists, and how evolution - the philosophy of death - is in itself dying.
Millions of Christians have seen their faith diminished and left fragile by aggressive arguments for evolution, but few know the true story of a belief system that seeks to ultimately eliminate God. Dr. Morris reveals within these pages this compelling story, and reiterates the power of scriptural truth.
- Discover why God couldn't have used the inefficient, cruel method of evolution to create
- Learn how the Sermon on the Mount illustrates how God has nothing to do with "survival of the fittest."
- Has science proven evolution? Where are all the transitional fossils? What about "vestigial" organs? Learn the answers to these questions and more.
A prolific and influential scholar known to believers and skeptics alike as "the father of modern creation science," Dr. Henry M. Morris truly was a man of science and a staunch man of God. He was even said to have set the terms of debate about evolution for the second half of the 20th century by one Pulitzer Prize-winning academician. Dr. Morris began his serious study of the Bible in the 1930s and authoring books in the 1940s, but it was his landmark work, co-authored with Dr. John Whitcomb, titled The Genesis Flood in 1961 that influenced generations to begin discovering the fallacies of evolution and the biblical truth of creation.
With over 60 books, founding and leading the Institute for Creation Research (ICR), Dr. Morris death in 2006 was a profound loss to millions.
Dr. Morris created a thriving legacy that continues to equip many Christians to be able to defend the accuracy and authority of Scripture today. The new Henry Morris Study Bible and other resources that he developed remain essential sources of knowledge and understanding for believers.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Men of Science, Men of God: Great Scientists Who Believed the Bible - eBookHenry M. MorrisMaster Books / 1988 / ePub$4.79 Retail:
$5.99Save 20% ($1.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32123EB
Big Bang, Big God: A Universe designed for life? - eBookRodney HolderLion Hudson / 2013 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$14.95Save 33% ($4.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW46432EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- Start A New Search