- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
For readers who are tired of being tired...Lisa Morrone, author of Overcoming Overeating and Overcoming Headaches and Migraines offers hope for the "eight hours you don't want to miss!"
The rush of twenty-first century life has left many busy people underslept, irritable, and worn out from everyday life. In this helpful book, readers will learn:
- the high cost of sleep deprivation
- how to prepare for a good night's sleep
- ways to deal with middle-of-the-night "plumbing problems"
- whether medication will help
- how to calm an overactive brain
- how to deal with pain, sleep apnea, and restless leg syndrome
Refreshment, new energy, and a revitalized life await the readers of Lisa's new book.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Autopsy of a Deceased Church: 12 Ways to Keep Yours Alive - eBookThom S. RainerB&H Books / 2014 / ePub$9.994 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW64628EB
Powerful Moments with God: A Devotional Journey - eBookKay ArthurHarvest House Publishers / 2009 / ePub$7.11 Retail:
$9.99Save 29% ($2.88)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18419EB