- All Products
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- VeggieTales Characters
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
A Young Man After God's Own Heart: Turn Your Life into an Extreme AdventureJim George4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsSave 50%
God's Wisdom for Little Boys: Character-Building Fun from ProverbsJim George, Elizabeth George5 Stars Out Of 5 6 ReviewsSave 25%
Lintball Leo's Not-so-Stupid Questions About Your BodyDr. Walt Larimore, John Riddle4 Stars Out Of 5 14 ReviewsSave 21%
Boys have a lot competing for their attention, and peer pressure can be tremendous--making it a challenge to encourage them toward the things of God and living the Christian life.
Jim George helps young guys to understand why God is important in everything they do. And he teaches that the Bible has the answers for all the questions and issues they face as they grow older. Boys will learn...
- the value of honoring and respecting their parents
- the keys to making right choices and decisions
- how to choose the best kinds of friends and be a good friend
- the benefits of taking school seriously and being responsible
- the need to follow after God by reading the Bible and spending time in prayer
This book includes discussion questions and interactive material, opening a whole new world for boys, pointing them in the right direction for becoming what God designed them to be.