Out of Stock This product is no longer available and cannot be added to your cart. We apologize for this inconvenience
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Art Supplies
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Meet some four-legged friends who change many lives with this four-story collection. Movies included are:
- Adventures of Bailey: The Lost Puppy: An adorable puppy Bailey runs off, while his family is moving and ends up at an exotic animal ranch. Even though Bailey earns his place at the ranch, he continues to wonder, will he ever see his family again? Approx. run time: 90 minutes; Not Rated.
- Lassie: The Painted Hills: Jonathan Harvey strikes gold and returns home to learn that his former partner passed away, orphaning his young son, Tommy. To keep the boy company while he and his new partner sort out their gold findings, Jonathan leaves Tommy in the care of his loyal collie, Shep. Approx. run time: 68 minutes; Not Rated.
- More Than Puppy Love: A teenage boy and his sister raise a foster puppy for a service dog training center. But when they have to give him up to his next owner, they must learn a difficult lesson about letting go. Approx. run time: 90 minutes; Not Rated.
- Bailey's Billions: Bailey, a sweet and savvy talking golden retriever, is one doggone lucky pooch who inherits a billion dollar fortune and becomes the target of some expectant heirs who'll stop at nothing to get their paws on the cash! Approx. run time: 93 minutes; Rated G.
DVD Playable in Bermuda, Canada, United States and U.S. territories. Please check if your equipment can play DVDs coded for this region. Learn more about DVDs and Videos
Vendor: Echo Bridge
Availability: No longer available.
Email me when this product is available.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Last Great Ride/Little Heroes, Double Feature DVDEntertainment Programs / DVD$3.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$14.98Save 73% ($10.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW222322
Walking Thunder/Long Road Home, Double Feature DVDEntertainment Programs / DVD$3.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$14.98Save 73% ($10.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW244223
Finding Rin Tin Tin, DVDFirst Look Studios / DVD$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW125593Video
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Family movie watchers1 Stars Out Of 5Adventures of Bailey DVD CollectionNovember 10, 2015Family movie watchersQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1Lassie was great, but the Bailey movies - especially Bailey's Billions, were APALLING! I am SO thankful that either these movies weren't around when my children were young or that I wasn't aware of them, because I would NOT have wanted my children hearing and viewing much of what was in these movies. We were shocked that CBD would be willing to even sell Bailey's Billions. This movie was total grunge, with nothing but bad attitudes on display, rude talk, inappropriate language, sexual innuendo, a ridiculous temper tantrum put on by the woman, the woman was inappropriately dressed most of the time, as well. There was plenty of "evil" in the story line with not much "good" being taught or displayed to offset it. A HUGE disappointment. I would definitely NOT recommend this movie to anyone, and would actually warn people AGAINST it! Families, children, and people of all ages, beware.
Shan4 Stars Out Of 5Adventures of Bailey DVD CollectionNovember 10, 2015ShanQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The kids ((ages 5,6,7 and 12) loved Bailey. A great bargain. Usual loud, obnoxious bad-guy adults that kids like to laugh at. Not a movie adults generally like to sit through.
Erin2 Stars Out Of 5Adventures of Bailey DVD CollectionOctober 30, 2015ErinQuality: 1Value: 3Meets Expectations: 1Not crazy about the Bailey's Billions movie in this collection. There was a lot of content I found objectionable and unnecessary in a children's film. Specifically, many negative comments from two of the main characters, and I thought inappropriate sexual innuendos that really made it uncomfortable for me to have my children ages 7 and 12 watch. Just way too much junk in addition to a painfully ridiculous story line. I can't comment on the other movies yet, but am hopeful they are better. At this time, I could not recommend this to anyone and am disappointed CBD wasn't more cautious with their content.
Freetime3 Stars Out Of 5December 21, 2012FreetimeQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3Adventures of Bailey:The lost Puppy, was a cute movie.
More than Puppy Love, the idea behind it was good, I just didn't like how it seemed the parents biggest concern was to be intimate all the time. Not appropriate for a family movie.
Bailey's Billions, the two'evil' people were loud, annoying and the woman was never dressed appropriatly. Story line was o.k. though.
Lassie, I haven't watched yet.
Page 1 of 1