- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Adventures in Odyssey
Mr. Whittaker built the Imagination Station to teach kids about history, but it malfunctioned and will only let Patrick and Beth inside. In this book, they must capture the villain Hugh and send him back to his own time period. They must also recover Mr. Whittakers ring, which Hugh stole.
After a close encounter with a bear, Patrick and Beth meet David and follow him to the Israelite camp, where David accepts Goliath's challenge to battle. Meanwhile, Patrick and Beth try to help the Israelites by thwarting Hugh's plans to change history. The book ends with a cliffhanger sure to get kids begging to read the next book. A prologue explains the events in the previous installments.
Similar to the Magic Tree House books, the Imagination Station series teaches kids about history through the eyes of time-traveling children. But unlike the Magic Tree House, Patrick and Beth trust in God, not magic. The premise of the Imagination Station comes from the audio drama "Adventures in Odyssey," but kids do not have to listen to the program to enjoy the books.
The series' website, www.theimaginationstation.com, provides a vocabulary list and a place to type in the code word from the book's puzzle. The correct code word will reveal a prize. Written for early grade-school children, Showdown with the Shepherd can be enjoyed by all members of the family. Alexandra Mellen, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Find Related Products
- Children >> Adventures in Odyssey
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Adventures in Odyssey
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Children >> Adventures in Odyssey
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search