- All Products
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- GNT-Good News Translation
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- NAB-New American Bible
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- NLV-New Life Version
- Helps & Features
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- "Life in Bible Times" helps kids understand what it was like to live in Bible times. For visual appeal, each box includes a color picture.
- "People in Bible Times" helps readers to sort out Zechariah from Zephaniah, Jehoshaphat from Joash.
- "Words to Treasure" highlights popular verses for kids to memorize.
- "Did You Know?" points out many of the interesting facts and figures found in the Bible.
- "Let's Live It!" suggests activities, such as playing games and drawing pictures to reinforce the Bible lessons.
- A dictionary/concordance for those tricky words.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Double Column
NIrV Kids' Quest Study Bible, Hardcover: Real Questions, Real Answers 5 Stars Out Of 5 15 ReviewsSave 32%
NIrV Adventure Bible for Early Readers, Updated, HardcoverJim Madsen5 Stars Out Of 5 138 ReviewsSave 32%
Other Customers Also Purchased
Halley's Bible Handbook with the New International Version--Deluxe Edition - eBookHenry H. Halley$10.89
Zondervan Illustrated Bible Dictionary: Based on Articles from the Zondervan Encyclopedia of the Bible - eBookJ.D. Douglas, Merrill C. Tenney, Moisés Silva5 Stars Out Of 5 7 ReviewsSave 6%