Buy Item $16.99 Add To Cart
Add To Wishlist
- All Products
- Helps & Features
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
Advanced Search Links
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA. We apologize for any inconvenience.
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Every time children open The Adventure Bible, they set out on a great adventure of discovering the treasures found in God's Word. Filled with exciting features, each fresh new encounter with Scripture will spark their curiosity about the Bible. Segments within the text, like book introductions that give basic facts about each book of the Bible (who wrote it, where it took place, and why it was written), help children understand what they're reading. Also, full-color pages throughout give more interesting information about the Bible and what it means to be a Christian. With all it has to offer, The Adventure Bible has become one of America's bestselling children's Bibles. Send your children on an exciting lifetime expedition of exploring and discovering the treasures of God's Word! Recommended for ages 8 to 12.
- "Life in Bible Times" helps kids understand what it was like to live in Bible times. For visual appeal, each box includes a color picture.
- "People in Bible Times" helps readers to sort out Zechariah from Zephaniah, Jehoshaphat from Joash.
- "Words to Treasure" highlights popular verses for kids to memorize.
- "Did You Know?" points out many of the interesting facts and figures found in the Bible.
- "Let's Live It!" suggests activities, such as playing games and drawing pictures to reinforce the Bible lessons.
- A dictionary/concordance for those tricky words.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Double Column
NIrV Kids' Quest Study Bible, Hardcover: Real Questions, Real Answers 5 Stars Out Of 5 15 ReviewsSave 32%
NIrV Adventure Bible for Early Readers, Updated, HardcoverJim Madsen5 Stars Out Of 5 138 ReviewsSave 32%
Lawrence O. Richards is currently a full-time author and speaker. He has written over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible and Zondervan bestselling Adventure Bible and Teen Study Bible, which he did with his wife, Sue.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Zondervan Illustrated Bible Dictionary: Based on Articles from the Zondervan Encyclopedia of the Bible - eBookJ.D. Douglas, Merrill C. Tenney, Moisés Silva5 Stars Out Of 5 7 ReviewsSave 6%
Sacred Marriage: What if God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us HappyGary L. Thomas4.5 Stars Out Of 5 103 ReviewsSave 43%
Renewing the Vision: Reformed Faith for the 21st CenturyEdited by Cynthia M. CampbellSave 95%