- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) curriculum has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional "PACE" workbooks. Following the mastery approach, PACEs are formatted for students to complete the exercises found throughout the workbook, take a practice "self test," and conclude with a "final test" (torn out from the center) to measure understanding.
Students will learn about the biblical basis and practical application of Christian counseling with School of Tomorrow's Basic Introduction to Christian Counseling curriculum. This set includes PACEs 1-10, and covers:
- The problem with counseling, the Holy Spirit in counseling, and treatment by physical means.
- Nouthetic counseling, the pastor as nouthetic counselor, and Rogerian counseling.
- Confessing your sins and solving problems nouthetically.
- Principles of nouthetic technique, communication and multiple counseling.
- Christian school teachers as nouthetic counselors and discipline structure.
- Persons, presuppositions, and principles.
- The language of counseling, the love of counseling, and the change of counseling.
- Getting started in counseling, basic approaches, and data gathering.
- Analysis of homework for counseling and using homework in counseling.
- Dealing with anger, envy, depression, schizophrenia, sexual problems, and fear.
Fill-in-the-blank and multiple-choice type exercises help with review and retention.
Paperback booklets. High school & above. This resource is listed as "college" or post-secondary curriculum. PACEs 1-10.
Answers are not included, but are available in the sold-separately SCORE keys. Please Note: Two books are required to complete this curriculum (both sold-separately):
Please Note: Two books are required to complete this curriculum (both sold-separately):
This Product Contains The Following Items
|Introduction To Christian Counsel Self-Pac 1||Available|
|Introduction To Christian Counsel Self-Pac 2||Available|
|Introduction To Christian Counsel Self-Pac 3||Available|
|Introduction To Christian Counsel Self-Pac 4||Available|
|Introduction To Christian Counsel Self-Pac 5||Available|
|Introduction To Christian Counsel Self-Pac 6||Available|
|Introduction To Christian Counsel Self-Pac 7||Available|
|Introduction To Christian Counsel Self-Pac 8||Available|
|Introduction To Christian Counsel Self-Pac 9||Available|
|Introduction To Christian Counsel Self-Pac 10||Available|
Vendor: Accelerated Christian Education
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: ACE PACEs Electives
Other Customers Also Purchased
Introduction To Christian Counsel Key 6-10Accelerated Christian Education / Trade Paperback$3.30Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6012330
Advanced High School or College Elective: Introduction to Christian Counseling SCORE Keys 1-10Accelerated Christian Education / Other$6.60Availability: Expected to ship on or about 09/11/15.CBD Stock No: WW652022
Find Related Products
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.