- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1999
Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Counseling & Pastoral Theology
Loved By Choice: True Stories that Celebrate AdoptionSusan Horner, Kelly Fordyce MartindaleBaker Books / 2002 / Trade Paperback$16.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$20.00Save 18% ($3.51)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW717864
Ronald Nydam acquaints the pastoral counselor with some of the struggles that adopted people confront in their development and in their adult lives. Drawn from the compelling stories of people who have been adopted, this book provides an intelligent and accessible description of the distinct emotional and spiritual challenges faced by adoptees and their families.
The purpose of the Counseling and Pastoral Theology series is to address clinical issues that arise among particular populations currently neglected in the literature on pastoral care and counseling. This series is committed to enhancing both the theoretical base and the clinical expertise of pastoral caregivers by providing a pastoral theological paradigm that will inform both assessment and intervention with persons in these specific populations.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Adoption & Stepparenting
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Professional
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Family >> Parenting >> Adoption & Stepparenting
- Start A New Search