Acts of God--Book and Movie
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Availability: In Stock
"Why God? Why did you let this happen? Why do you allow so much pain?" Be it a job loss, illness, or loss of a spouse or child, these are questions we've all had. It's as much a cry as a question; a wound; a shout of betrayal of all the rules of life and fairness as you knew them.
Bob Russell offers no trite platitudes to answer the questions in Acts of God, the accompaniment book to the Acts of God videos and curriculum. Instead, through the biblical story of Joseph, he provides assurance that we are in a bigger story than the pain, suffering, and trials tell us we're in.
Whether you're in the middle of suffering, processing something from your past, or seeking answers to the suffering you see around you, Acts of God shows a way back to hope; hope in God that brings hope to our circumstances.
BOB RUSSELL At just twenty-two years of age, Bob became the pastor of Southeast Christian Church. That small congregation of 120 members became one of the largest churches in America, with 18,000 people attending the four worship services every weekend in 2006 when Bob retired. Now through Bob Russell Ministries, Bob continues to preach at churches and conferences throughout the United States, provide guidance for church leadership, mentor other ministers and author Bible study videos for use in small groups. An accomplished author, Bob has written over one-dozen books.
Bob and his wife Judy of 47 years have two married sons, Rusty and Phil. In his leisure time he enjoys playing golf and is an avid University of Louisville football and basketball fan.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- Start A New Search