Thirteen lessons through the book of Acts brings you through the birth and growth of the Christian church. The events following the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, His ascension, what happened to the apostles and how they handled it, along with a detailed account of Paul—the apostle to the Gentiles—and his missionary journeys completes the historical information which began in the gospel accounts.
Life Application Bible Studies include:
- The complete text of the book being studied from the New Living Translation
- Easy-to-understand study notes covering background, history, geography, and culture
- Application notes to help you apply God's word to your life
- Charts, maps and profiles of Bible people that present biblical truths in unique and helpful ways
- Study questions thoughtfully arranged and suitable for individual or group use
- Special application questions at the end of each lesson to help you map out your personal action plan
For group or individual study.
Whether you are teaching a class, leading a small group, or just looking for a challenging personal study, Life Application Bible Studies are for you. With thought-provoking questions, complete lesson format, the full text of the book of Acts, and the most extensive commentary available in a Bible-study booklet, this study guide gives you everything you need for understanding God's Word and applying it to your life.
An in-depth examination of the book of Acts in 13 lessons. Includes the full NLT text and Life Application notes for Acts. Ideal for those looking for an application oriented approach to Bible study. Special application questions at the end of each lesson to help you map out your personal action plan.
Study notes that are easy to use and understand, covering background, history, geography, and culture. Charts, maps, and profiles of Bible people that present biblical truths in unique and helpful ways. Everything you need in one place! Over 1 million sold in the series (NLT and NIV).
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.