Buy Item $13.99 Retail:
Save 7% ($1.00)
Add To Cart
Add To Wishlist
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
One hundred years ago, courageous men sprang into action when the R.M.S. Titanic struck an iceberg and sank. These men paid the ultimate price to ensure that women and children were saved. What did they know about manliness that we have forgotten? How is "women and children first" relevant today? What does it really mean to be a man? Linking the crumbling of Western Civilization to the fall of manhood in today's modern society, examine the links between how society treats men and the destruction of the modern family.
In Act Like Men, viewers will be challenged and inspired as interviews with Scott Brown, William Einwechter, Bill Potter, and Kevin Swanson explore these questions and seek to reclaim a biblical vision for manliness.
45 minutes plus bonus content.
DVD Playable in Bermuda, Canada, United States and U.S. territories. Please check if your equipment can play DVDs coded for this region. Learn more about DVDs and Videos
Vendor: Biblical Worldview Media
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
portland 1Age: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Well-done... a little heavy-handedAugust 5, 2012portland 1Age: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The quality of this DVD is great - I found it engaging from the very opening segment.
I had hoped to share this with some of the men I know, to help them learn about ways to live as Christian men. But the video is a little too critical and negative, and it lacks enough encouragement or suggestions for men to lead more godly lives.
Page 1 of 1
Other Customers Also Purchased
Richard & Sabrina Wurmbrand: The Underground Pastor and His WifeVision Video / DVD$5.00 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$19.99Save 75% ($14.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW112966
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral
- DVDs >> Documentary >> Historical
- DVDs >> Documentary >> Spiritual Issues
- DVDs >> Video Curriculum >> Personal Growth
- DVDs >> Video Curriculum >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search