77 FAQs About God and the Bible: Your Toughest Questions Answered - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: McDowell Apologetics Library
Real-life, on-the-street Christian apologetics is what readers expect from Josh McDowell. Here, he and his son, Sean, reflect their ongoing research and close engagement with our culture in answers to classic questions such as
- Is there scientific proof God exists?
- How can a loving God send people to hell?
- Why does God allow suffering?
- Is the New Testament historically reliable?
- Aren't there errors and contradictions in the Bible?
and questions that arise from today's culture:
- If God is so loving, why can't he be more tolerant of sin?
- Is God sexist?
- Is religion the real cause of violence in the world?
- How can teachings from the ancient cultures of the Bible be relevant to our culture?
- What's the difference between the Bible and the Koran?
77 FAQs offers the concise, accessible presentations that readers want and need in an apologetic resource answers they'll turn to for help in everyday life.
Other Customers Also Purchased
30 Days to Taming Your Anger: How to Find Peace When Irritated, Frustrated, or Infuriated - eBookDeborah Smith PeguesHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / ePub$5.28 Retail:
$6.99Save 24% ($1.71)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW41692EB
The New Bible Cure for Stress: Ancient truths, natural remedies, and the latest findings for your health today - eBookDon Colbert M.D.Siloam / 2011 / ePub$6.39 Retail:
$8.99Save 29% ($2.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW20624EB