- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 1990
Dimensions: 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 (inches)
Availability: Available to ship on or about 09/20/14.
Some see Mikhail Gorbachev's glasnost and perestroika as harbingers of a "global spring" in international relations. Yet, in today's world we see a continuing deterioration of basic human rights. Tiananmen Square was a brutal reminder that tyranny is still a reality in our world.
Is there Biblical justification for American Christian involvement in international politics and foreign affairs? This carefully articulated Christian theology of international politics is based on a sound understanding of Christianity, international politics, and the relationship between the two.
DEAN C. CURRY is chairman of the department of history and political science and associate professor of political science at Messiah College. He coauthored Nuclear Arms: Two Views on World Peace and edited Evangelicals and the Bishops' Pastoral Letter.
Marvin Olasky (PhD, American Culture, University of Michigan) is the editor-in-chief of World Magazine. He has been interviewed numerous times by the national media as the developer of the concepts of compassionate conservatism and biblically objective journalism and is the author of twenty books.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Academic >> Theology >> Political Thought
- Academic >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Books >> Theology >> Political Thought
- Books >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search