- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Author Benjamin M. Stewart, a pastor of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, is Gordon A. Braatz Assistant Professor of Worship and Dean of Augustana Chapel at the Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago. Dr. Stewart is a member of the North American Academy of Liturgy and contributes to its Liturgy and Ecology Seminar. He is a co-author of Worship Guidebook for Lent and the Three Days. He received his Ph.D. from Emory University's Graduate Division of Religion, where he served as a Piedmont Fellow in Teaching and the Environment.
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Augsburg Fortress
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 7.75 X 5.25 (inches)|
Availability: No longer available at CBD.
Email me when this product is available.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecology
- Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Environmental Ethics
- Books >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecology
- Books >> Theology >> Ethics >> Environmental Ethics
- Last Chance Bargains >> Academic >> Theology
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books
- Start A New Search