- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
A Theology for the Church, an immense 992-page work edited by Daniel Akin, with contributions from leading Baptist thinkers Albert Mohler, Jr., Paige Patterson, Timothy George, and many others, addresses four major issues in regard to eight Christian doctrines.
What does the Bible say? Each Christian doctrine is rooted in the Bible’s own teaching in both the Old and New Testaments.
What has the Church believed? Christians have interpreted these doctrines in somewhat different ways through the centuries.
How do the doctrines fit together? Each Christian doctrine must cohere with the other doctrines.
How does each doctrine impact the church today? Each Christian doctrine must be meaningful for today’s church. It’s sure to become a widely-used resource in systematic theology study.
- What does the Bible say? Each Christian doctrine is rooted in the Bibles own teaching in both the Old and New Testaments.
- What has the Church believed? Christians have interpreted these doctrines in somewhat different ways through the centuries.
- How do the doctrines fit together? Each Christian doctrine must cohere with the other doctrines.
- How does each doctrine impact the church today? Each Christian doctrine must be meaningful for todays church.
Other Customers Also Purchased
A Praying Life: Connecting with God in a Distracting World - eBookPaul Miller5 Stars Out Of 5 24 ReviewsSave 20%
Long Story Short: Ten-Minute Devotions to Draw Your Family to God - eBookMarty Machowski5 Stars Out Of 5 10 ReviewsSave 80%
Baptist Ways: A HistoryBill J. LeonardSave 33%
The Legacy Builder: Five Non-Negotiable Leadership Secrets - eBookRod OlsonSave 44%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Doctrine Surveys & Studies
- eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Theology Introductions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search