- All Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculumhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1112231&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Books of the Bible
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- Minor Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study
- Media Type
- Number of Lessons
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Regal Books
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
A Thankful Heart (recover/reprint)Carole LewisSave 10%
A Thankful HeartFirst Place 4 HealthSave 10%
A Thankful Heart (Bible Study) - eBookFirst Place 4 HealthSave 50%
Gone in a Heartbeat: Our Daughters Died . . . Our Faith EnduresDavid Works, Marie Works, Dean Merrill5 Stars Out Of 5 26 ReviewsSave 17%
As the current leader of First Place, a Christian weight-loss program, the author understands that the thoughts of the heart greatly influence the rest of the body. Being thankful in all situations is both a command from God as well as a choice to make. As believers gently rest in Gods providence and direction, they can confidently praise Him in all circumstances. This inward spiritual trust then transcends to the physical realm, providing a tangible feeling of peace and joy. Yet, it all starts with a conscious decision.
Carole Lewis had to make this decision many times in her life. These pages allow readers to come alongside her as she hears the news of her daughters death, files for bankruptcy, and provides support to her husband following a diagnosis of cancer. Each of these personal stories resounds with a stark sense of realism. As she reaches out through a veil of tears to embrace the biblical concept of giving thanks in all circumstances, grief gives way to gratitude. These pages literally tremble with the exchange of emotions and the excitement of drawing closer to the Lord in perfect trust.
A Thankful Heart pulses with a sense of authenticity and authority. Joyce Handzo, Christian Book Previews.com
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search