A Shared Christian Life - eBook
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
In the Wesleyan tradition, we believe that Christian formation happens best when two or more are gathered. So focus is the body of Christ gathered--worshiping; sharing, learning, fellowshipping, taking Holy Communion, and doing works of piety and charity--together. In addition, a relationship with God is not primarily an individuals lonely personal quest for transcendence. It is not about becoming more self-centered, more self-focused, but it is about becoming more self-forgetful.
The book outlines spiritual practices that involve individual and congregational transformation through learning and loving, fellowship and worship, by being lifted up in spirit and being enlightened in mind. A normal Christian life needs balance not only between work and rest and play, but also between worship, sacraments, doing, and learning. It needs balance between being alone with God and time with significant others.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Church Life
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Service
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Church Life
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search