A Shared Christian Life - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
In the Wesleyan tradition, we believe that Christian formation happens best when two or more are gathered. So focus is the body of Christ gathered--worshiping; sharing, learning, fellowshipping, taking Holy Communion, and doing works of piety and charity--together. In addition, a relationship with God is not primarily an individuals lonely personal quest for transcendence. It is not about becoming more self-centered, more self-focused, but it is about becoming more self-forgetful.
The book outlines spiritual practices that involve individual and congregational transformation through learning and loving, fellowship and worship, by being lifted up in spirit and being enlightened in mind. A normal Christian life needs balance not only between work and rest and play, but also between worship, sacraments, doing, and learning. It needs balance between being alone with God and time with significant others.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Church Life
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Service
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Church Life
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search