CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Jerry Sutton's A Primer on Biblical Preaching is an introduction to the discipline of sermon preparation and delivery. This guide is designed to help those learning to preach cultivate the discipline necessary to become effective communicators of God's Word. It also provides a sound refresher course for those who have been engaged in the preaching ministry. Sutton explores important subjects that include the context of preaching, character development, methodology, and sources for pertinent subjects. In addition, Sutton provides a history of preaching, including a study of some of the great preachers and their sermons.
A Primer on Biblical Preaching can help you escape the trap of the Saturday night special. Join Sutton on a journey that will give you the practical skills to preach high-quality biblical sermons on a consistent basis.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Introductions
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Introductions
- Start A New Search