Number of Pages: 20
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 9.03 X 6.60 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Official Book of Homeschooling Cartoons Volume 4Todd WilsonFamilyman Ministries / 2009 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:
$7.99Save 6% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW366110
An adorable new look for a bestselling bedtime favorite!
Amy Parkers original A Night Night Prayer was remarkably successful, and this new edition offers fresh, whimsical art for a new generation of kids. As toddlers settle in for bedtime, they will love repeating the sweet rhyming text and helping little alpaca say night night to lots of his blessings, including his puppy, his kitty, his mommy and daddy, and most of all to God! A Night Night Prayer is a perfect way to settle little ones down for a peaceful sleep and will quickly become a read-it-one-more-time book for children.
Features & Benefits:
- Helps little ones see Gods blessings around them
- Brand-new, adorable art appeals to all families
- Amy Parker is a bestselling author
- Original A Night Night Prayer has sold more than 100,000 copies!
- Padded Board Book
Amy Parker has written more than twenty books for children, teens, and adults, including the best-selling A Night Night Prayer. Amy lives in middle Tennessee, with her husband, Daniel, and their two amazing sons, Michael and Ethan.
Fitzysmom5 Stars Out Of 5July 7, 2014FitzysmomWho doesn't love a sweet little alpaca? We are completely smitten with this particular one. The illustrations in this new bedtime board book are adorable. And the gently rhyming text is a nice soothing way to wind down before tucking your little one in bed.
In A Night Night Prayer Little Alpaca is ready to go to sleep but must first say his prayers. He begins to count the blessing of his day and saying good night to each one. He starts with the sun and works his way through the birds and the flowers and his little puppy. Little Alpaca's prayer ends by thanking God for his mommy and daddy and most importantly God's love for each of us.
This book would make a delightful addition to your family's nighttime routine. It is a gentle reminder for children to thank God each day for the blessings that He has bestowed upon them.
I received a copy of this book to facilitate my review.
Thank You, God, For Blessing Me: Max Lucado's Hermie & FriendsMax LucadoThomas Nelson / 2011 / Other$5.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 27 Reviews
$6.99Save 14% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW318032
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Bedtime Stories >> Board Books
- Books >> Children >> Bedtime Stories >> Prayer
- Books >> Children >> Board Books >> Prayer
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories >> Board Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories >> Prayer
- Children >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Prayer
- Children >> Children's Books >> Prayer >> Bedtime Stories
- Children >> Children's Books >> Prayer >> Board Books
- Start A New Search