- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Judson Press
Publication Date: 1940
Availability: In Stock
Martin PitcherNauvoo, ILAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Good Teaching ToolAugust 30, 2011Martin PitcherNauvoo, ILAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This is a good resource for a new believers class, as well as for those who have never really taken the time to learn about their faith as Baptist. This would be something that every Sunday school teacher, deacon, and church leader should have at hand and know intimately, as they minister within the body of their local church.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Nelson's Church Leader's Manual for Congregational Care - eBookThomas Nelson / 2010 / ePub$9.89 Retail:
$10.99Save 10% ($1.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21500EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Start A New Search