Number of Pages: 144
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.27 X 11.02 X 0.31 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Today's world is desperate for students to go to their schools, their homes, their communities, and even their churches and stand on the boundary lines and declare that they shall not be moved-someone who will shout above the chaos, proclaiming that the answers are in black and white and they will offer no compromise. This culture is hopeless until our youth draw the line in the sand, teaching the truth about what is right and what is wrong, not diluting it with the shifting standards of this world.
If you have ever experienced the absence of moral leadership and have felt that you were too young to make a difference, this study is just for you. Join Molly Hardin in this eight-week interactive study, as she shows how the youth of today can take on the responsibility of effective leadership. Hardin has taken practical leadership strategies and combined them with the life example of Joshua, compiling a curriculum for young people to use as a guide for developing their God-given gifts to lead their generation. A Joshua Generation: A Study Guide challenges young men and women to develop into the leaders that God created and destined them to be.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Books >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts >> Leadership
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts >> Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- Start A New Search