- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This book tells the stories behind forty crosses from a wide diversity of cultures and Christian faith traditions and sets out to promote discussion and debate on why this single historical event continues to exercise such an influence worldwide.
The book is divided into two sections:
Section One includes stories, information, Bible links, wondering questions and suggested activities on the forty crosses, together with suggested prayers and words from across the world based on that particular cross. The material for this section was originally produced in-house by the Church Mission Society.
Section Two includes a wealth of extension material ideal for use in the classroom at Key Stage 1 and 2, in collective worship and in church-based activities, including icebreakers, games, prayers and poems, crafts and session outlines for special activity days, assemblies, holiday clubs and all-age worship.
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Barnabas in Schools
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 11.69 X 8.27 X 0.34 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
GCKidz Global DVD - Children in the 4/14 Window - Winter 2012The Christian & Missionary AllianceChristian & Missionary Alliance / DVD$5.00Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW491217X
The Mission-Minded Child: Raising a New Generation to Fulfill God's PurposeAnn DunaganBiblica / 2007 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$16.00Save 25% ($4.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW857043
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Children >> Children's Books
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Sunday School Curriculum >> Resources
- Sunday School >> Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search