- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Gifted for Leadership Bible Study
Enduring a crisis of faith is difficult, but it is doubly difficult for those in spiritual leadership. Not only must we face the bewildering challenges of our own relationship with God, but at the same time we must be mindful of those we serve.
In this study, we will look at the lives of several biblical characters who faced their own crises of faith. We will see that a crisis of faith is a normal part of the spiritual maturing process, and that we re not alone in our desert experience. We will also examine some of the possible reasons that we go through faith crises, and we will remind ourselves that though we may falter in our faith, our God remains faithful to us.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Job 13:12 15; 29:1 6; 40:1 7; 42:1 16; Psalm 22:1 8
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: A crisis of faith is a normal part of a mature Christian life.
--Teaching point two: God can use a faith crisis to develop a deeper relationship with us.
--Teaching point three: Trust and faith work together.
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
A Crisis of Faith by Sherryl Stone (GiftedforLeadership.com)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search