A Companion to Arthurian Literature - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture
- Offers a comprehensive survey from the earliest to the most recent works
- Features an impressive range of well-known international contributors
- Examines contemporary additions to the Arthurian canon, including film and computer games
- Underscores an understanding of Arthurian literature as fundamental to western literary tradition
Helen Fulton is Professor of Medieval Literature in the Centre for Medieval Studies at the University of York. She has published extensively on medieval Welsh and English literatures and has related interests in language and critical theory, particularly narrative and discourse. Other books which she has edited include Medieval Celtic Literature and Society (2005) and Urban Culture in Medieval Wales (2011).
"This is a volume which will be of particular use to students and scholars of English-though it will be equally useful, no doubt, to readers from other traditions who need a quick, but scholarly and exhilarating, introduction largely to the English-language Arthur." (Arthuriana, 21 January 2011)
"A must for anyone interested in the many aspects of the Arthurian legend, the book includes abundant references (including to primary sources) that will serve both those approaching this material for the first time and those pursuing complete knowledge of the subject." (CHOICE, 2009)
"If the coverage is impressive, it is matched by the content.... Any library that covers English literature and popular culture will find this a very worthwhile and popular acquisition for a range of student, academic and other interested readers." (Languages and Literature, Autumn 2009)
Find Related Products
- Download >> Homeschool >> History
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> History
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> History
- Homeschool >> Language Arts
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> History
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Start A New Search