|The Christian Educator's Handbook on Family Life Education|
|Table of Contents|
Why Minister to Children?
1. The Biblical Perspective
2. The Historical Perspective
Who Ministers to Children?
3. The Role of the Christian Education Specialist
4. The Role of the Teacher
Who Are the Children to Whom We Minister?
5. A Child Development Overview
What Is Children's Ministry?
6. Goals and Objectives of the Ministry
7. Organization and Administration
8. The Future of Children's Ministry
Part 2: Children's Ministry, A to Z
The contents on this page are copyrighted. Unlawful use of this content, without prior permission of both the copyright owner and/or the owner of this site, is illegal and punishable by law.