- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|/preview/68/44/DV2922_1_720X405.mp4http://g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/52/23/DV2922_1_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/52/24/DV2922_1_vposter.pnglisting||1. Daniel Plan- Session 6||media||Warren- Rick||20:30|
|Format: Video Download|
Publication Date: 2013
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Daniel Plan
This six-session video-based, small group Bible study from Rick Warren, Dr. Daniel Amen and Dr. Mark Hyman is an innovative approach to achieving a healthy lifestyle that is both transformational and sustainable because it is about abundant choices, not diet deprivation.
With assistance from medical and fitness experts, Pastor Rick Warren and thousands of people from his congregation started on a journey to transform their own lives.
The Daniel Plan small group Bible study teaches simple ways to incorporate healthy choices into your current lifestyle. The study is centered on five essentials that will guarantee your success: faith, food, fitness, focus, and friends. Each area affects the others and can't succeed solo. Are you ready to revolutionize your health once and for all?
In this video download of Session 6, Living the Lifestyle: Fulfilling Your Purpose, you will learn five keys for sustaining your Daniel Plan journey and turning your healthy habits into your new normal. This video can be used for personal reflection or for group discussion with the accompanying participant's guide.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Media Ministry >> Download
- Church & Pastoral >> Media Ministry >> Sermon Illustrations >> Small Groups
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Media Ministry >> Sermon Illustrations >> Small Groups
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search