Understand Gods Word as it was orginally written, interpret its meaning, and then apply it to your life. The Jeremiah Study Bible is a 2,200+ page, one-of-a-kind study tool that includes:
• Unique introductions to each book of the Bible
• 8,000+ insightful study notes with embedded cross-references
• Hundreds of enriching sidebars with word studies, historical insights, and geographical and
• 60+ full-page articles exploring the essential themes of the Christian life
• Colorful maps, charts, and tables
• Teachers topical index
• 200+ page general concordance
• Links to additional online digital resources, including original videos featuring Dr. Jeremiah, a virtual
library featuring live sermon clips, historical photos, helpful illustrations, and other study helps.
Dr. David Jeremiah is the founder and host of the global radio and television ministry, Turning Point, a broadcast program dedicated to sharing the unchanging Word of God with an everchanging world. The combined weekly audience of Turning Point exceeds 10 million people worldwide. Dr. Jeremiah is also the author of more than 40 books, including the bestsellers Captured by Grace, What in the World Is Going On?, God Loves YouHe Always Has. He Always Will., and the most recent New York Times bestseller, What Are You Afraid Of? Dr. Jeremiah pastors Shadow Mountain Community Church in El Cajon, California, a suburb of San Diego.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.