Children of the Day: 1 & 2 Thessalonians Leader Kit
(Just select Standard or UPS Ground shipping at checkout.)
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Is family life a challenge? Is work driving you crazy? Do you know God has a purpose for your life, but can't figure out what it is? Know that your circumstances are not coincidental and God's timing is impeccable. Join Beth Moore on the Thessalonian shores as she walks you through the truth of each verse of 1 and 2 Thessalonians. In this study, you'll face crises, afflictions, relationships, doubts, concerns, and fears. Find encouragement for living the Christian life now and hope for when Christ returns. Leader Kit includes:
- 1 Member Book
- 1 Leader Guide
- 6 DVDs with 9 teaching sessions (approx. 60 mins. each)
- Digital promotional tools and leader helps
Publication Date: 2014
Availability: In Stock
To Live Is Christ: The Life and Ministry of Paul - Leader KitBeth MooreLifeway / 2009 / Other$229.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW113793
About the Author
Beth Moore is an author and Bible teacher of bestselling Bible studies and books for women. She is the founder of Living Proof Ministries and speaker at Living Proof Live women's events across the US. Beth's mission is to guide women everywhere into a richer, more fulfilling relationship with the Father.
- Interactive teaching video, each session approximately 1 hour in length
- Biblically rooted and gospel centered teaching
- Leader material (Leader Guide available in Leader Kit or sold separately)
- Personal study segments - 8 weeks with 5 days each
- Beth's recitation of 1 & 2 Thessalonians with teaching and encouragement for memorization
- Greek word studies included in homework
- Interactive activities for the individual student as she completes homework
- A 28-day challenge (beginning week 5) that women may choose to participate in as they complete the final weeks of Bible study
- Bonus DVD featuring Priscilla Shirer interviewing Beth
"You are children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness." 1 Thessalonians 5:5
- Covers a wide variety of topics, including family, prayer, ministering to others, and prophecies
- Walks you verse-by-verse through 1 and 2 Thessalonians
- Study one chapter of Scripture each session
- 9-session study, 8 sessions of homework
Varying levels of participation are available.
- Level 1: watch DVDs only
- Level 2: watch DVDs and complete weekly homework
- Level 3: watch DVDs, complete homework, and write out 1 & 2 Thessalonians
- Level 4: watch DVDs, complete homework, write out 1 & 2 Thessalonians, and memorize 1 & 2 Thessalonians
Marie1 Stars Out Of 5what a disappointmentFebruary 5, 2015MarieQuality: 2Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I expected a deep study of the bible, the only thing I've acquired is a deep study of Beth Moores' troubled life. I watch a handful of preachers regularly because they all give me a viewpoint of the scriptures from a different angle and putting them together I gain understanding. So when this bible study came up at church I was ready to jump in and explore the scriptures with the ladies. Half the group dropped out after a couple weeks, the group discussion section resulted in dead silence, the point of the videos just seems to be to fill in the blanks and in the last week of the "study" I can't recall learning anything from the seven weeks so far or what the chapters were about.
The workbook is all about Beths' struggles with no solutions mentioned and an occasional scripture reference then more about Beth. It reminds me of people at work who talk about themselves all day and tell everyone their problems whether they know you or not. If there is a word for her style of writing I don't know what it is but imagine a high schooler looking up every word in a thesaurus just to sound smart and metaphors that are so out of place when referring to God's word that they border insulting. I personally could only read two pages at a time because instead of a feeling of joy or happiness her writing gave me a feeling of anger and bile rising up with a bad taste in my mouth. It may be that her following is based more on women looking for a strong female leader who appears to have it all together.
My end result is just read Gods word!
Little Bee1 Stars Out Of 5Children of the dayJanuary 3, 2015Little BeeBeth Moore takes topics and reference the Bible out of Context. I do not recommend her.
JTWade2 Stars Out Of 5concerned about some of the contentOctober 24, 2014JTWadeQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1My entire ladies' group had concerns about the video segment on prophecy.
sherriWaldorf, MDAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5once again from Beth ...an excellant study on 1and 2 ThessaloniansAugust 21, 2014sherriWaldorf, MDAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5As usual Beth lives up tp her calling. A great study and one thing I really liked and a big change for Beth was this study was only 9 weeks instead of her usual 12. The entire group stayed through the 9 weeks and no drop outs! Good for beginners and seasoned Christians. A well deserved Amen!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Children of the Day: 1 & 2 Thessalonians Member BookBeth MooreLifeway / 2014 / Trade Paperback$18.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW028604
God's Not Dead, DVDPure Flix Entertainment, LLC / 2014 / DVD$11.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 40% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW003646Video