Woman to Woman Mentoring: How to Start, Grow, and Maintain a Mentoring Ministry, DVD Leader Kit
(Just select Standard or UPS Ground shipping at checkout.)
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Woman to Woman Mentoring: How to Start, Grow, and Maintain a Mentoring Ministry - Leader Kit by Janet Thompson provides resources to help you start a mentoring ministry or strengthen the ministry you already have. The need for mentoring in the lives of women is stronger today than ever before. Our society has become so mobile that most people no longer live near family. A younger woman may be looking for a mother figure. An older woman may have an empty nest and be looking to "adopt" a daughter to mentor. A woman who is a new Christian may be looking for the influence and godly counsel of a woman who has been growing in her faith for some time. New mothers need help knowing how to balance all the plates they are called to spin. The needs are endless.
Publication Date: 2000
Dimensions: 12.5 X 10.5 X 2.27 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Apples of Gold: A Six-Week Nurturing Program for WomenBetty HuizengaDavid C. Cook / 2000 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW433525
Spiritual Mothering: The Titus 2 Model for Women Mentoring WomenSusan HuntCrossway Books & Bibles / 2009 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 29% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW503139
The Team That Jesus Built: How to Develop, Equip, and Commission a Women's Ministry TeamJanet ThompsonNew Hope Publishers / 2011 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$16.99Save 29% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW693005
The Leader Kit Includes:
- Ministry Coordinator's Guide - an administrative guide capturing the vision for a women's mentoring ministry, preparation and planning to begin a ministry, and growth and maintenance of the ministry. Includes reproducible forms and graphics for promotion.
- Training Leader's Guide - provides support as well as format and lesson outlines for the training leader or ministry coordinator to teach mentors and mentees the expectations, responsibilities, and commitments required of them in the mentoring relationship.
- Mentor Handbook - designed to be used by women who have committed to serve as mentors. This handbook contains materials to support and encourage mentors as well as study materials to be completed in an introductory training session at the beginning of the commitment time and a halftime refresher session three months into the mentoring commitment.
- Mentee Handbook - designed to be used by women who are participating as the mentee in a mentoring relationship with a more mature Christian woman. This handbook contains materials designed to support and encourage mentees as well as study materials to be completed in an introductory training session at the beginning of the mentoring commitment time.
- A DVD that includes demonstrations of every aspect of the mentoring ministry plus encouraging messages from the author, and a promotional segment.
- A CD-ROM that contains reproducible forms from the guides.
- An audio CD that contains the testimony of author, Janet Thompson.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum >> Christian Life
- Books >> Bible Studies >> Leader's Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Video Curriculum
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral
- DVDs >> Video Curriculum >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search