Moms' Ministry Curriculum: A Year of Adventure
(Just select Standard or UPS Ground shipping at checkout.)
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
No two mothers are alike - but they all share the need to interact with other moms! Igniting an "attitude of adventure" fueled by Bible study and discussion, this fun-filled 18-session curriculum empowers you to explore three topics: change as your children mature, growth through family devotions, and healthy habits. The Kit includes director's guide, leader's guide, participant's book, 9-session DVD, and CD-ROM.
Vendor: Group Publishing
Publication Date: 2014
Availability: In Stock
Series: Where Mom's Connect Ministry Curriculum
Where Moms Connect: Mom's Ministry CurriculumGroup Publishing / 2013 / Other$119.99 Retail:
$149.99Save 20% ($30.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW704512Video
Lifetree Cafe VBS Outreach KitGroup Publishing / 2014 / Other$44.99 Retail:
$49.99Save 10% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW711295
Garden Getaway Director's KitGroup Publishing / 2014 / Other$53.99 Retail:
$79.99Save 33% ($26.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW708630Video
A Year of Adventure
Where Moms Connect is a unique curriculum that offers moms the chance to regularly connect with other moms on the ups and downs of "momhood." Theyll bond naturally through faith-based discussion, relevant topics, and fun. Because, no matter where a mom is on her journey and no matter how old her kids are or what her parenting methods may beshe needs the support and encouragement from other moms!
Where Moms Connect: A Year of Adventure will help moms realize that parenting is an adventure, full of wonderful and exciting moments but also full of uncertainty and risks. Its a joyful, yet at times fear-filled, journey. In this annual curriculum, moms will explore and navigate this exciting, challenging, and sometimes risky journey we call "momhood"together!
Each kit includes:
- Director Guide explaining the overarching philosophy of Where Moms Connect and how the entire program works.
- Leader Guide with content for 18 sessions to help women connect naturally (9 sessions are DVD based)
- Media pack with the DVDs needed for several sessions, along with a CD of reproducible publicity items.
- 1 copy of A Mom's Book of Adventure, the participant book each mom will need
Also available separately is the Where Kids Connect Leader Guide, for groups that need ideas for keeping the kids connected while moms are gathered.
Where Moms Connect provides everything a leader needs to host an affirming, life-changing moms group!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Video Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Video Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Video Curriculum
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- DVDs >> Video Curriculum >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search